How To Study In College
Any student can get perfect grades in college.
Every class. Every time.
We are going to show you how to study in college. This isn’t just advice. It’s the methods, the plan, and the tool to set it up, manage it, and execute it.
You will have a simple step by step process for getting perfect grades and the app to manage it all in real time.
We’ll explain the specific study methods that you need for taking good notes, reading textbooks and studying for exams.
You’ll have a set of study habits that will eliminate distractions and help you get things done with ruthless efficiency.
We will give you the ultimate new study planner. It’s called Shovel and you can use it for free forever. Check it out here.
You will always know the study time you have available and the time you need to get things done, continuously, in real-time. You will always be in complete control of your studies.
You will have a study system – a set way of doing things each and every day that delivers consistent and predictable results.
In part 1, you will figure out exactly how much time you have and need. You will create a highly accurate study timetable and know exactly where you stand at all times.
You will always know the answers to these questions:
- How much study time do I have? Time is the biggest problem in college. You already have a lot of things that take up your day. How much study time do you have available after everything else you have to do? You’ll know that number to the minute.
- What are the specific tasks I need to get done? You have a lot to get done in many classes. You’re going to know exactly how many tasks you have in each syllabus and get them all in one place Week One.
- How long is each task going to take? You can’t plan without knowing how long each task is going to take. You can estimate the time and I’ll show you how.
- Do I have time to get every task done? Students have to juggle a continuously changing and complicated mix of readings, papers, projects, and exams. Some take minutes, others take hours, and some may take weeks. Knowing when to start and when you’ll be done is critical to having a good plan.
In part 2, you will learn the best study habits. These are the behaviors that help you be as efficient as possible when studying.
- When am I going to study? Establish your study routine. Identify and commit to specific study times and do not let anything or anyone pull you away from them.
- Where am I going to study? Remove distractions.
Studyin places that provide complete focus on what you are going.
In part 3 you will master the most effective study methods.
- How am I going to study? These are the specific study methods for taking notes, reading textbooks, and studying for exams that will give you the best results for the time and effort you put in.
I’ll take you through these step by step.
No matter how you are doing in college, you will get better grades with less stress and more time to enjoy your college experience.
Get Shovel and let’s dig in.
Since you've read this far, it's obvious that doing well in school is important to you. We created an app specifically for high-achieving students and we know that you'll love it! Shovel makes managing your time and workload way easier than ever before. You will always know how long something's gonna take, how much time you have available to get it done, and if you have enough time to get it done. All in real-time! And it's free!